Photos or Pictures of Kuldeep Singh Puri

Hello Friends, How are you? Hope everything is going fine. Today i am going to share some Photos or Pictures of Myself. Recently, Some Producers were asking me for Pictures and i had to send them via Email. So now i am Publishing my Photos publicly so that if anyone wanted to pick up my picture and use it somewhere, He or She can use it freely. But Please remember to link back to this page or to http://KuldeepSinghPuri.blogspot.com as credits if you are going to use them online.

        I also got some requests from Photo Studio's Owners that they wanted to hang my photos in their Studios. Due to busy schedule i cannot send them my pictures. But now i am publicly sharing these pictures so that if anyone interested in using these photos he/she can use them unless the use is not Vulgar. So please use them very carefully. I've uploaded them, it doesn't mean that you can use them anywhere, like as in sites having inappropriate content. You may held to the court if such activity happens.
       So, all my Fans and Followers. Take a look at them and tell me via comments what do you think about them. If you have any queries or suggestions, feel free to contact me via Comments. Kuldeep Singh Puri is always here for you.
With Regards.
Kuldeep Singh Puri
Kuldeep Singh Puri

Kuldeep Singh Puri
Kuldeep Singh Puri

No comments:

Post a Comment